About the Role:
As a marketing intern, you will be responsible for managing our internal and client’s marketing and communication effort to develop their brand. You will be part of the day-to-day operations, where you’ll be creating and editing engaging content across a variety of formats, and scheduling these across multiple platforms.
You will have a direct impact on the company’s brand development as well as their business development efforts.
- Overseeing Social Media Accounts
- Planning And Creating Social Content And Maintaining The Content Calendar, Ensuring Social Media Content Is Regular, Relevant And Engaging
- Reporting Weekly On Social Media Activates And Producing An Overall Monthly Report On Engagement
- Creating Innovative Campaigns To Drive Brand Presence, Increase Website Traffic And Grow Engagement And Brand Loyalty
- Creating And Formulating Campaigns
- Using Analytical Skills To Plan, Evaluate, And Optimise Campaigns
- Community Engagement: Managing, Overseeing, And Growing The Company’s Online Presence As Well As Driving Online Engagement.
This is a fast-moving position that requires someone who can maintain a positive and calm demeanour even under pressure, whilst exercising good judgment and initiative. You are both creative and analytical and are aware of social media trends.
- Intuitive understanding of all social media channels with extensive knowledge of local practices and online marketing concepts
- Knowledge of major platform algorithms and experience in managing active, growing social channels with a primary focus on digital
- Good video and photo editing skills
- Up to date on popular social media trends
- Desired skill: Content writing skills to create captivating captions on posts and writing blog articles on relevant topics.
Prspctv is a marketing agency, helping businesses build the strategy, talent and technology they require to move forward towards their next goal. Our current client list includes leading hotels, global technology businesses, management consultancies, digital commerce platforms and high growth start-ups.
Prspctv helps organizations with their digital marketing campaigns, digital media performance, brand identity, user interface design, digital user experience and web development. Our mission is to make a meaningful difference to the businesses, brands and lives of the people it interacts with.
In simple terms we specialize in the delivery of sustainable growth.
Before you Apply:
We are looking to recruit talented individuals who have huge potential that is waiting to be unleashed. If you are ambitious and hungry to progress your career as part of an exciting company, then please apply now.
Minimum Commitment: 25 hours per week
How to Apply:
Fill in below details along with you CV, Cover letter and Portfolio (if any).